- B.A. Cornell University 1978; J.D. UNH School of Law 1985
- Admitted: New Hampshire Bar Association, Maine Bar Association and the Federal District Court of New Hampshire
- In the practice of DWI AND CRIMINAL DEFENSE for 28 years.
- Hundreds of cases tried in district courts throughout New Hampshire.
- More than 40 criminal trials by jury.
- Extensive administrative law practice before the DMV / Department of Safety.
- Member of the following organizations:
National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
NH Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
ME Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Since the year 2000, the office has been devoted exclusively to criminal work and related areas - such as motor vehicle issues at the DMV and allegations of spousal , child, and elderly abuse and neglect that are charged civilly, but often take on criminal overtones.
We provide highly individualized attention to you and your case. The administrative staff here is knowledgeable and experienced, with a combined total of almost 21 years of service in this office alone, not to mention prior experience in the New Hampshire court system and other law offices.
Our firm handles legal matters in the following practice areas: Criminal Defense, Driving While Intoxicated, DWI, Drug Crimes, Traffic Violations, Felonies, and Misdemeanors.