- B.A. Cornell University; J.D. UNH School of Law
- Admitted: New Hampshire Bar Association, Maine Bar Association and the Federal District Courts of New Hampshire and Maine
- Practicing DWI AND CRIMINAL DEFENSE since 1985
- Hundreds of cases tried in district courts throughout New Hampshire and Maine.
- More than 40 jury trials in the Superior Courts.
- Extensive administrative practice before the DMV / Department of Safety and Maine Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
- Member of the following organizations:
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- NH Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- ME Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
The practice is devoted to criminal work and related areas – such as motor vehicle issues at the DMV and allegations of spousal , child, and elderly abuse and neglect that are charged civilly, but often take on criminal overtones.
We provide highly individualized attention to you and your case. The administrative staff here is knowledgeable and experienced as a result of more than 35 years combined experience.
Our firm handles legal matters in the following practice areas: Criminal Defense, Driving While Intoxicated, DWI, OUI, Drug Crimes, Traffic Violations, Felonies, and Misdemeanors.